Serviio Mediaserver on N4F?

Jails with NAS4Free
Forum rules
Set-Up GuideFAQsForum Rules
  • Author
Serviio Mediaserver on N4F?

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 10:44

Hi,

is it possible to install Serviioon N4F?
This media server has epic features, like webinterface, etc.
There is a howto for a freeNAS installation.
But this won't work on N4F jail :(
PowerUser
himbrr

Re: Serviio Mediaserver on N4F?

Postby raulfg3 » 05 Nov 2012 10:53

please post your problems, perhaps fsbruva or others users can help you.
I Have a SAMSUNG TV , So if work I want to test it the first, until works I use minidlna, is not perfect , but works.

PD: I move this threads to jails forums, because is really inprescindible to install serviio into a jail ( need java and other dependencies that only works well inside a jail).
Site Admin
raulfg3

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 12:24

First off - try to understand that within a jail - it is no longer Nas4Free, and it certainly isn't FreeNAS. It is a full-fledged copy of FreeBSD. So, find and follow some instructions based on that.

It appears that serviio is part of the ports collection - I suspect it contains a trancoder that can only be released as a compiled binary (that's why you can't do pkg_add -r lame). Offhand, I would check out: http://www.freshports.org/net/serviio/

Looks to me you need to obtain the dependent packages:
Code: Select all
pkg_add -r ffmpeg
pkg_add -r openjdk6

Then you need to get the ports tree within the jail:
portsnap fetch
portsnap extract net/serviio
portsnap extract multimedia/ffmpeg

The last command is needed because it seems serviio builds its own plugins from the ffmpeg source.

Then follow the install instructions on the freshports page.
cd /usr/ports/net/serviio
make install clean

The rc.d script is at /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio, but that in turn loads variables from rc.conf, and then passes all those to the startup script located at /usr/local/sbin/serviiod.

It would seem you need to do some investigation about how to make serviiod start as a daemon - I think this is going to be a case of modifying the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio script to pass the correct flags. Some info is here: Serviio Forums, but nothing specific for FreeBSD. I would recommend putting the variables requested (by the make install) into rc.conf, and then see about getting it to run as a daemon. I don't think you can use the serviio-console program to manipulate it. And it seems we didn't build a serviio-cli executable.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 13:49

The serviio-console.sh will NEVER run within a jail, because all it does it start the java virtual machine, but doesn't start it with the "-Djava.awt.headless=true" option, which the /usr/local/sbin/serviiod does.

So, by default, the rc.d script might just work out the box - provided that the requisite items are added to rc.conf. Then, it seems you will need to install some way to configure it. It seems you would have two options:
1. Install serviio on another machine (laptop), and have its console point at the copy on Nas4Free. I just installed the windows version, and was able to just install the serviio console - not the server. This might be fastest to troubleshoot and prototype.
2. Install a webserver in the jail, and add the WebUI for serviio: http://wiki.serviio.org/doku.php?id=phpwebui
If it's already got a webserver running, then you'd need to see about creating a virtual host at a particular port. The owncloud install is a good start, but that installation is simplistic in that it will only allow access to the owncloud web files. I think this would be an important aspect to research once you get the thing up and running.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 14:56

Update - the rc script doesn't properly pass the arguments from rc.conf to the serviiod start script. Ugh.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 16:07

I have installed serviio like the freenas version.
Instead of diablo I used openjdk6.

When I tried to start the serviio server I get an exception. Posted this on serviio forums.
I think the custom script is not compatible with nas4free.

If serviio work, nas4free will be perfekt.
Mediaserver with the perfect management of your media. With premium, just 25$, you have the mediabrowser webinterface, with integrated streaming.
Better than the minimal miniDLNA, better than twonky.
I think it's one of the best media servers.

fsbruva wrote:The serviio-console.sh will NEVER run within a jail, because all it does it start the java virtual machine, but doesn't start it with the "-Djava.awt.headless=true" option, which the /usr/local/sbin/serviiod does.

You don't need the console on your nas. Install this on your client (windows) and connect via remote.
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 17:47

It works. :lol:

Follow my instructions above, and then download the old version of serviio (0.6.2).

Add this to the ServiioConsole.exe.vmoptions:
-Dserviio.remoteHost={serviio server ip address}

Start the console, and we see that the server is running and we can connect to it. Go bug the port maintainer to update the port to version 1.0.1. I am not going to attempt it. The ffmpeg supplied with pkg_add is too old, and doesn't have the correct flags on it.
Last edited by fsbruva on 05 Nov 2012 18:59, edited 2 times in total.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 18:16

YAAAAAY!
But.. :D
Which rc script should I use? The standard one on /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio ?
Or change it?

Installed serviio via ports, like you described in your first post.
Updated the /etc/rc.conf with 'serviio_enable="YES"'
Then started serviio:
root@proto:/root # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio start
Starting serviio.
root@proto:/root # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio status
serviio is not running.
root@proto:/root # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio start
Starting serviio.
root@proto:/root # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio status
serviio is not running.

Installed the Windows console, added "-Dserviio.remoteHost=192.168.22.11" to ServiioConsole.exe.vmoptions.
But I can't start the ServiioConsole.exe. Will not load, maybe because serviio is not running.

Sorry, I'm not native speaker...
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 18:54

Sorry... omitted some start data.

Then, type:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio onestart

Wait 15 seconds, test with:
ps aux | grep dlna

If you see an entry for openjdk6, then it's running. Then start the console. Should work.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 18:59

root@proto:/usr/share # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio onestart
Starting serviio.
root@proto:/usr/share # ps aux | grep dlna
root  52852  0.0  0.1   9636  1676  0  S+J   7:57PM 0:00.02 grep dlna

Like this?

But console will not start :(
In windows taskmanager I see that the console is running.

EDIT: after ~60 seconds a message appear that the server is not running

EDIT 2
This is my serviio.log:
root@proto:/usr/share # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/serviio onestart
Starting serviio.
root@proto:/usr/share # less /var/log/serviio/serviio.log
2012-11-05 20:07:51,743 ERROR [ApplicationInstanceManager] proto.domain.local: proto.domain.local
java.net.UnknownHostException: proto.domain.local: proto.domain.local
        at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1426)
        at org.serviio.ApplicationInstanceManager.registerInstance(ApplicationInstanceManager.java:68)
        at org.serviio.MediaServer.checkForRunningInstances(MediaServer.java:242)
        at org.serviio.MediaServer.main(MediaServer.java:93)
2012-11-05 20:07:51,754 INFO  [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-05 20:07:51,754 INFO  [MediaServer] Serviio DLNA media streaming server v 0.6.2 (rev. 6a61243292ee)
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] Petr Nejedly 2009-2011
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] http://www.serviio.org
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer]
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] Java 1.6.0_32-Sun Microsystems Inc.
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] OS FreeBSD i386 9.1-RC2
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] File encoding: UTF-8
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] Headless mode enabled: true
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] User home dir: /nonexistent
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] Temp dir: /var/tmp/
2012-11-05 20:07:51,755 INFO  [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-05 20:07:51,872 INFO  [RestletServer] Starting Restlet server exposed on port 23423
2012-11-05 20:07:52,161 INFO  [DBSchemaUpdateExecutor] Checking if DB schema needs to be updated
2012-11-05 20:07:53,075 WARN  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Cannot get name of the local computer: proto.domain.local: proto.domain.local
2012-11-05 20:07:53,363 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2012-11-05 20:07:53,601 ERROR [MediaServer] An unexpected error occured. Ending the application. Message: replacement
java.lang.NullPointerException: replacement
        at java.util.regex.Matcher.replaceFirst(Matcher.java:867)
        at java.lang.String.replaceFirst(String.java:2158)
        at org.serviio.profile.ProfilesDefinitionParser.getDeviceDescription(ProfilesDefinitionParser.java:331)
        at org.serviio.profile.ProfilesDefinitionParser.processProfileNode(ProfilesDefinitionParser.java:194)
        at org.serviio.profile.ProfilesDefinitionParser.parseDefinition(ProfilesDefinitionParser.java:143)
        at org.serviio.profile.ProfileManager.loadProfiles(ProfileManager.java:156)
        at org.serviio.MediaServer.main(MediaServer.java:105)

Damn java exceptions -.-
Last edited by himbrr on 05 Nov 2012 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 19:05

Can you export the contents of your serviio.log? (/var/log/serviio/serviio.log)
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 19:13

Oh. Haven't seen that you already posted :(
Look at the previous post ;)
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 19:18

I think I might have overlooked something. I will re-visit in a couple hours.
Last edited by fsbruva on 05 Nov 2012 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 19:24

fsbruva wrote: Did it build properly?

I think so.. Installed serviio via ports, like you described.
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 21:17

First exception fixed.
Just added my hostname to the /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1               localhost localhost.my.domain proto.domain.local

But now, new exceptions appear.
Some like, serviio can't connect to SQL.
Do you know, how to update now? Maybe it's a already fixed bug.

Exceptions like this:
aused by: java.sql.SQLException: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at org.serviio.renderer.dao.RendererDAOImpl.create(RendererDAOImpl.java:60)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
        ... 17 more
Caused by: ERROR 25502: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database.
        at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericAuthorizer.authorize(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.GenericResultSetFactory.getInsertResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd267xd52cx000075bf10bf4.fillResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd267xd52cx000075bf10bf4.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericActivationHolder.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        ... 11 more
Exception in thread "Thread-62" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid f91b337b-7a49-4655-ab61-66234242b13c
        at org.serviio.renderer.dao.RendererDAOImpl.create(RendererDAOImpl.java:62)
        at org.serviio.renderer.RendererManager.createRenderer(RendererManager.java:251)
        at org.serviio.renderer.RendererManager.rendererAvailable(RendererManager.java:188)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.DeviceDescriptionRequestHandler.handleRequest(DeviceDescriptionRequestHandler.java:68)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:54)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.doService(HttpService.java:293)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:58)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpService.handleRequest(HttpService.java:212)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.WebServer$WorkerThread.run(WebServer.java:187)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        ... 8 more
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
        ... 18 more
Caused by: ERROR 25502: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.GenericResultSetFactory.getInsertResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd267xd52cx000075bf10bf4.fillResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd267xd52cx000075bf10bf4.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-63" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 8583e78e-1e87-4eff-904f-412dd89533ef
        at org.serviio.renderer.RendererManager.createRenderer(RendererManager.java:251)
        at org.serviio.renderer.RendererManager.rendererAvailable(RendererManager.java:188)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.DeviceDescriptionRequestHandler.handleRequest(DeviceDescriptionRequestHandler.java:68)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.AbstractRequestHandler.handle(AbstractRequestHandler.java:54)
        at org.serviio.upnp.webserver.ServiioHttpService.doService(ServiioHttpService.java:58)
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-64" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 21de45fb-1b5f-46b6-80fb-bc714c8ba449
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-65" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 5f632f91-f940-43ea-9be6-25639047bcaf
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-66" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid b9cbc1b7-be80-4d0e-9706-ca36c9907d5d
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-67" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid edec0ae4-2758-4957-97b2-01d0000597b9
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 21:22

The error is narrowed down to not having a valid entry in your /etc/hosts file (within the jail) that relates proto.nas4free.local to an ip address. My prototype (build) jail does not have a valid url as a hostname. Thus, I surmise that coincidentally, my build jail sidestepped the error by auto creating a hosts entry. I am still unclear why my jail has a hosts entry for itself.

Needless to say, you will need to add a hosts entry. (oh, just saw your post). Don't use 127.0.0.1. Use the actual ip address of the jail.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 21:27

I fixed it. Added:
10.211.1.12                 proto.nas4free.local

To my /etc/hosts file, and now it starts, and stays running. Console connects, as well. However, don't believe the console - it cannot successfully stop, save, and restart the server. Also, path management is a little weird from a windows client. It would seem you'd want to use a Linux or Mac client for the console.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 21:30

fsbruva wrote:Needless to say, you will need to add a hosts entry. (oh, just saw your post). Don't use 127.0.0.1. Use the actual ip address of the jail.

like this?
192.168.22.11 proto.domain.local

Get the same exceptions :(
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby fsbruva » 05 Nov 2012 21:32

I cannot replicate your error.
PowerUser
fsbruva

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 21:35

I think this is the whole exception:
Exception in thread "Thread-39" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid a0b29ef6-5127-4c78-8303-306d6cd15020
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd27dx4ab0x000075bf10bf4.fillResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd27dx4ab0x000075bf10bf4.execute(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more

root@proto:/usr/share #
root@proto:/usr/share # Exception in thread "Thread-43" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 6f85452b-9f00-451e-bee2-ef42a07ceb4e
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd27dx4ab0x000075bf10bf4.fillResultSet(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.exe.acf81e0010x013axd27dx4ab0x000075bf10bf4.execute(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-44" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 0f675095-7d48-4697-8580-31fafbc45129
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-45" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 809535c9-c4b6-444b-b8fc-d6ec100504cb
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-46" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid 9e4a9a9e-99e5-4e3b-a2ca-9b172e7e5950
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more
Exception in thread "Thread-47" org.serviio.db.dao.PersistenceException: Cannot create Renderer with uuid d13482d3-3050-420f-bfaf-f9e01c6a7bd1
        ... 8 more
        ... 18 more
        ... 12 more

Have you updated serviio to 1.0.1? I haven't....
Do I need any java sql packages?
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 21:38

This is the serviio.log:
2012-11-05 22:37:00,208 INFO  [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] Serviio DLNA media streaming server v 0.6.2 (rev. 6a61243292ee)
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] Petr Nejedly 2009-2011
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] http://www.serviio.org
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer]
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] Java 1.6.0_32-Sun Microsystems Inc.
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] OS FreeBSD i386 9.1-RC2
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] File encoding: UTF-8
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] Headless mode enabled: true
2012-11-05 22:37:00,209 INFO  [MediaServer] User home dir: /nonexistent
2012-11-05 22:37:00,210 INFO  [MediaServer] Temp dir: /var/tmp/
2012-11-05 22:37:00,210 INFO  [MediaServer] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012-11-05 22:37:00,290 INFO  [RestletServer] Starting Restlet server exposed on port 23423
2012-11-05 22:37:00,329 INFO  [DBSchemaUpdateExecutor] Checking if DB schema needs to be updated
2012-11-05 22:37:00,998 INFO  [WebServer] Socket buffer set to 65535 bytes
2012-11-05 22:37:00,998 INFO  [Device] Created UPnP Device with UUID: dc836602-896f-35c1-a11c-a667d0e17f4a, bound address: 192.168.22.11
2012-11-05 22:37:01,334 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Parsing Profiles definition
2012-11-05 22:37:01,780 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Generic DLNA profile' (id=1)
2012-11-05 22:37:01,975 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV (B-series)' (id=2)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,092 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Xbox 360' (id=3)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,244 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Playstation 3' (id=4)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,329 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV (A-series)' (id=5)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,383 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'DirecTV HD-DVR' (id=6)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,656 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Samsung TV / player (C/D-series)' (id=7)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,675 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'LG TV / player' (id=8)
2012-11-05 22:37:02,939 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2011)' (id=9)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,361 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony BD Player / SMP' (id=10)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,556 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Panasonic Viera' (id=12)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,752 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Toshiba REGZA' (id=13)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,851 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'WDTV Live' (id=14)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,873 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'LaCie LaCinema Media Player' (id=15)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,952 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Manta WIFI Centre' (id=16)
2012-11-05 22:37:03,987 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Pure Flow' (id=17)
2012-11-05 22:37:04,116 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sharp Aquos' (id=18)
2012-11-05 22:37:04,179 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2010)' (id=19)
2012-11-05 22:37:04,347 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Philips' (id=20)
2012-11-05 22:37:04,450 INFO  [ProfilesDefinitionParser] Added profile 'Sony Bravia TV (2009)' (id=21)
2012-11-05 22:37:04,472 INFO  [PluginCompilerThread] Looking for plugins at /usr/local/share/java/classes/serviio/plugins
2012-11-05 22:37:04,472 INFO  [PluginCompilerThread] Started looking for plugins
2012-11-05 22:37:04,510 WARN  [FFMPEGWrapper] FFmpeg is not compiled with librtmp support, RTMP streaming will not work.
2012-11-05 22:37:04,517 INFO  [AbstractTranscodingDeliveryEngine] Cleaning transcode engine and its data
2012-11-05 22:37:04,535 INFO  [WebServer] WebServer starting on port 8895
2012-11-05 22:37:04,540 INFO  [EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker] Starting EventSubscriptionExpirationChecker
2012-11-05 22:37:04,540 INFO  [EventDispatcher] Starting EventDispatcher
2012-11-05 22:37:04,542 INFO  [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Starting DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier
2012-11-05 22:37:04,542 INFO  [DiscoverySSDPMessageListener] Starting DiscoverySSDPMessageListener using interface re0 (re0) and address 192.168.22.11, timeout = 0
2012-11-05 22:37:04,543 INFO  [RendererSearchSender] Searching for Renderer devices
2012-11-05 22:37:04,543 INFO  [RendererExpirationChecker] Starting RendererExpirationChecker
2012-11-05 22:37:30,587 INFO  [FeedUpdaterThread] Started looking for information about online resources
2012-11-05 22:37:30,591 INFO  [LibraryAdditionsCheckerThread] Started looking for newly added files
2012-11-05 22:37:30,670 INFO  [LibraryUpdatesCheckerThread] Started looking for updates to currently shared files
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 21:44

Started serviiod as root.... no exceptions O.o
-> because, the service is starting without a home.
user dlna has no home O.o
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby himbrr » 05 Nov 2012 22:21

New try...
Download the latest version for linux.
Extract the archive whereever you want.
Don't change anything, just start bin/serviio.sh

Now you can connect via console.
No errors ;)

EDIT: Not working perfect... Mediabrowser stream not working (200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip] 'http://192.168.22.11:23424/cds/resource/1603/MEDIA_ITEM/FLV-0/MEDIUM,flv_player?authToke) and database update very slow.
I haven't tested it with my samsung tv.
But we should test with the newest version 1.0.1.

We can add autostart to the startupall.sh which wrote alexey for pyload.
First lets get this version working and not running as root.
PowerUser
himbrr

Postby raulfg3 » 06 Nov 2012 08:42

Once work, please consider to write a "HOWTO install Serviio on N4F", to help others, this post is not as clear as must be.
Site Admin
raulfg3

Postby alexey123 » 06 Nov 2012 08:51

Raul, it not complete work. Need attach webgui for serviio.
Wait 1-2 days,fsbruva need check install
Lab 9.1.0.1 - Sandstorm (revision 847) / x86-embedded on HP D530 / 2G RAM / CF IDE as system
Home9.2.0.1 - Sandstorm (revision 943) / x64-embedded on SAPPHIRE Pure Mini E350 / 4G RAM
alexey123

Next

Return to Jails